Does this sound familiar?
- You are tired of food ruling your life.
- You are frustrated and feel shame about eating and your body.
- You want to get off the weight cycling roller coaster.
- You know that you are eating for emotional reasons but don’t know what to do about it.
- You are tired of all the confusing messages and just want some real answers.
- You have lost weight on so many diets only to gain the weight back and to feel terrible about yourself. You think things like, “ I know what I am supposed to do, I just have to do it.” Or “If only I had more will power and didn’t love food so much.”
You are not alone
It is possible…
- To stop thinking about food all the time and know how to nourish your body without restrictions.
- To be in control of your decisions and comfortable in your own body.
- For you to know what to eat and how to handle situations of emotional eating.
- For you to enjoy food again, without guilt or shame, and without making excuses.
- For you to know in your heart of hearts that you never have to go on a diet again and can live your life to the fullest.
Shame Free Eating Program
Heal Your Relationship With Food and Your Body
In the Shame Free Eating Program you will learn about:
- The damaging diet culture messages and behaviors that have been the true source of your struggles.
- Aspects of the body (metabolism), mind (intellect), and spirit that come together to protect us from diets, and what your body truly needs.
- How to listen to and trust your body’s internal cues and messages giving you the insight you need to make choices that are right for you.
- Effective ways to build lasting habits around authentic nutrition solutions for you and your individual needs.
- And so much more!
Working with Julie and hearing her message...
Julie Satterfeal, MS, RDN, LD
I'm Julie! With 20+ years of experience as a registered dietitian, speaker, author and coach, I am dedicated to building empathy as a means to break down the shame-based culture of dieting. Together we can free you up to create authentic health and a positive relationship with food. Letting go of the stress that dieting puts on our systems can help you live your best life - you can be healthy and love food again!