Does this sound familiar?
- You are really good at what you do - People tell you how good you are at what you do on a regular basis, but you may not always believe them.
- You tend to say "Yes" - People ask you to lead projects, teams, programs, and to volunteer often. You like being helpful, and you're good at it.
- You believe something's missing - You can't help thinking that if you just lost weight, you could appreciate your life more and truly be happy.
- You've begun to question yourself - You try so hard to manage your diet, but find yourself turning to food for comfort way more often. Then you put yourself down.
- You secretly think you are lazy - You think - "it seems so simple, why can't I do this?" Your struggles with eating are starting to bleed into your overall self-confidence.
- You worry that your weight defines you - You worry about what others think. You feel they are judging you and have wrong impressions on your worth because of your weight.
You are not alone
It is possible…
- To stop thinking about food all the time and know how to nourish your body without restrictions.
- To be in control of your decisions and comfortable in your own body.
- For you to know what to eat and how to handle situations of emotional eating.
- For you to enjoy food again, without guilt or shame, and without making excuses.
- For you to know in your heart of hearts that you never have to go on a diet again and can live your life to the fullest.
Are you ready to let go of food rules and restrictions and make room for the things that matter in your life?
Shame Free Eating Program
Heal Your Relationship With Food and Your Body
In the Shame Free Eating Program you will learn about:
- The damaging diet culture messages and behaviors that have been the true source of your struggles.
- Aspects of the body (metabolism), mind (intellect), and spirit that come together to protect us from diets, and what your body truly needs.
- How to listen to and trust your body’s internal cues and messages giving you the insight you need to make choices that are right for you.
- Effective ways to build lasting habits around authentic nutrition solutions for you and your individual needs.
- And so much more!
Working with Julie and hearing her message...
Julie Satterfeal, MS, RDN, LD
I'm Julie! With 20+ years of experience as a registered dietitian, speaker, author and coach, I am dedicated to building empathy as a means to break down the shame-based culture of dieting. Together we can free you up to create authentic health and a positive relationship with food. Letting go of the stress that dieting puts on our systems can help you live your best life - you can be healthy and love food again!